1. Communications through the Skill
The Skill allows you to verbally request information from us through your Alexa-enabled device to obtain information about our company and other services we have with Chosen Care Group by.
You are responsible for all interactions with us through the Skill, and you accept the risk that someone other than you may interact with us via your Alexa-enabled device or someone could over hear your interaction with us through your Alexa-enabled device and learn information about you.
2. Information we collect from you and how we use it
We will collect and process the contact number you provide
We need this information to send you a URL of our career page when you are interested in our company career’s. We need this to ensure appropriate safeguards are put in place to protect your security. This information will not be made available to anyone else.
Without this information, we are unable to allow Amazon to access this data from you and provide the Skill functionality.
3. Log Information and Aggregated Data
When you use the Skill ,we will also automatically collect and store information in our server logs to get a better understanding of how people use the Skill, for system administration purposes and to ensure we provide a good user experience and customer service.
This type of information includes information about when and how you use the Skill as well as date or time stamps. This information is used for service level reporting for example, so that we can identify when there may be high levels of usage.
Security and Fraud Prevention
Your personal information is used to ensure the security of your use of the Skill, your user account and our business, as well as for the purposes of preventing or detecting fraud or abuses of our services.
4. Purposes of processing your personal information
We process your personal information in order to operate, maintain and provide you with the features and various functionalities of the Skill as well as to provide customer service and support. We will always indicate where the provision of certain information is voluntary and you will be able to withdraw your consent or exercise your rights in relation to this information at any time.
This means that the legal basis for us processing your personal information as described above will typically be one of the following:
- because it is necessary to fulfil a contract that we have in place with you or a contract which you’ve entered into;
- for our legitimate business interests such as the development of improved products and services;or
- where the processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
5. Where we store your personal information
We take steps to ensure that the personal information that you provide is retained for only as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. We apply criteria to determine the appropriate retention period for different categories of personal information you provide us with. After this period it will be deleted or in some cases anonymised. Where we have collected the personal information based on your consent and we have no other lawful basis to continue with that processing, No additional data is stored by Chosen Care Group in order to deliver the Skill functionality.
6. Third party sites and services
7. Your rights and access to information
Data protection legislation in the European Union and the UK gives you certain rights in relation to your personal information. These include:
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal information;
- the right to access to your personal information;
- the right to request access to your personal information;
- correct any mistakes on our records;
- erase or restrict your personal information where they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were obtained or used;
- object to our use of personal information based on legitimate business interests, including for profiling and marketing; and
- receive a machine-readable copy of, your personal information.
8. Contact us
If you have any questions about how we use personal information, or if you want to exercise your rights stated above, please contact our team by either emailing them at email@example.com .
If you have a complaint or concern about how we use your personal information, please contact us in the first instance and we will attempt to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
For the purposes of data protection legislation the data controller in respect of your personal information is: Chosen Care Group Limited